Help the body heal up to three times faster with mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)?
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a treatment done in a pressurized chamber where the air pressure is raised to 4.2psi or1.3 ATA higher than normal air pressure and an oxygen mask flowing 95% oxygen. In this pressurized environment, your lungs can breathe in up to three times more oxygen than what would be possible breathing pure oxygen at normal air pressure. Your blood then carries the oxygen to your body’s tissue stimulating stem cells and growth factors, which are the building blocks of the natural healing process.
Hyperbaric therapy is prescribed by specialists in vascular medicine, radiology, reconstructive surgery, oncology and other specialties to treat a growing number of medical conditions.
Patients use hyperbaric chambers and hyperbaric oxygen therapy to:
Click to read more.
- Fight cancer and heart disease with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Manage ADD/ADHD, Autism, Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
- Recover after a stroke or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- Heal diabetic ulcers, burns, and wounds that won’t heal and radiation damage.
- Prepare the body for surgery and heal quicker after surgery.
- Deal with arthritis, fibromyalgia, lyme disease, and chronic fatigue.
- Treat Cerebral & Bell’s Palsy as well as multiple sclerosis (MS).
More Articles about Hyperbaric OxygenationStudy on Lyme Disease
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is used to treat various ailments from common everyday aches and pains from athletics and aging, to serious health conditions and has been attributed to even waking upcoma patients! Discover the healing power of oxygen. Book your appointment today at Fresh Start Hyperbaric in Edgewood, Washington.